Status of LDAP support in Samba

Martin Hofbauer Bacher Systems EDV mh at bacher.at
Fri Jan 22 13:05:46 GMT 1999

I am also running some succesfull tests with 2.1-prealpha since one week!
I am using Sun Dir. Server 1.0 , Solaris 7 as the PDC

Martin Hofbauer                                       IT-Consulting
phone : +43 (1) 60 126-34                   Bacher Systems EDV GmbH
fax   : +43 (1) 60 126-4                         Wienerbergstr. 11B
e-mail: mh at bacher.at                         A-1101 Vienna, Austria