jCIFS - CIFS in Java.

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Wed Jan 20 05:42:35 GMT 1999

I'm starting a new project and I'm interested in building a team.  The
goal of this project, which we've named "jCIFS", is to build a CIFS
implementation in Java using Samba as a reference.  This is an Open Source
project, with code being released under the GPL.

The jCIFS project is not a Samba Team project, but Andrew has graciously
provided CVS, listproc, and web services.

The team is just forming.  If you are interested in joining, please see

Chris Hertel -)-----
Samba Team
jCIFS Team