LDAP stuff (was Re: LDAP client requires smbpasswd encrypt t

Gerald Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Tue Jan 12 17:09:16 GMT 1999

Allan Bjorklund wrote:

>   One annoying thing that goes away with the LDAP code,
> is the "Your password has expired" message.  I added a
> big number (42 * 24 * 60 *60) to the password date and
> placed that in the password must change field.

I'm working the smbpasswd problem.  Sould have the code
checked in my the time I go home (i hope).
If nothing drastic happens at work. :-)

jerry
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )