Samba 2.0.0 release soon

Jeremy Allison jallison at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sat Jan 9 02:37:15 GMT 1999

Hi all,

	We're putting together the final Samba 2.0.0
release, hopefully to ship sometime next week.

I'm currently writing a press release to send to the
technology news Web and print sites, and was wondering
if anyone who is currently using Samba would agree to be
quoted in the press release.

You know the sort of thing (I'm sure you've seen it in
many other press releases :-) - "We at Company BlahBlah
have been using Samba for 3 million years and it is the
most wonderful software.... etc. etc. etc." :-).

Truthful references only please :-).

We're hoping to make a reasonable press splash with
the Samba 2.0.0 release, so if you want to be quoted
please email your quotes & testimonials to me at :

Jeremy Allison <jra at samba.org>

As this is a press release all negative comments will
cheerfully be ignored :-) :-). If you are a corporation
please make sure your legal people have okay'ed any
quote you send (I don't want to get sued :-).

Cheers,

	Jeremy Allison,
	Samba Team.