[patch] SIGHUP reload problem

Jeremy Allison jallison at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Thu Feb 18 00:13:01 GMT 1999

Guy Thornley wrote:

> I considered this solution also, but think of a low traffic persistent
> connection; like dozeNT connected to a printer service...

Wll if we assume it only sends an smb every 30 seconds
then my patch should cause the idle timeout processing
to be done every 100 minutes.

So long as there are no outstanding lock requests etc.
this is probably often enough.

You could experiment with increasing the check frequency
by lowering the 200 to 50 or so - see if that helps.

Cheers,

	Jeremy.