Purpose of smbrun, let's document it

David S. Chappell David.Chappell at mail.trincoll.edu
Wed Feb 10 22:57:56 GMT 1999

Last time I checked, the smbrun man page gave only a very sketchy
explaination of its purpose.  It suggests that "some systems" require it.
I know that this was a long time ago, but can anyone remember the
specifics.  If someone can remember, I will type it up fair and submit it
as a patch to the man page.  What I want to know is if it is OK to disable
the use of smbrun.