HPUX --> NT mounting questions

Ken Stone ken at sdd.hp.com
Wed Feb 10 20:13:05 GMT 1999

> I'm having some problems getting Samba to compile on my HP 10.20
> machine right now but would like to know if this is a useless attempt
> anyway.

Samba on 10.20 work great ...

> I'm looking to use the smbmount command to mount an NT share onto
> my HP machine. Is this possible with Samba? Does this work under HP
> 10.20?

smbmount doesn't work on aything other than Linux that I know of ?
You can use smbclient ....

> If this does not work does anyone know of any other free products that
> allows me to do this?

Free ... no ... you can look at Sharity (which came from Rumba :-)
at http://www.obdev.at/Products/Sharity.html ... they might still have
the old rumba code for free (they may call it Sharity Light) ....

  -- Ken