Some help with broadcasts through a Linux system

Gerald Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Wed Feb 3 17:28:44 GMT 1999

Dan Kaminsky wrote:

> Even Samba WINS doesn't yet have fault tolerance.

True, but since I initially brought up WINS replication, I
had to add this.

I run a 19.18p4 as a WINS server and it **never** goes
down. I have no problem with the current state of things.
It does make my boss a little nervous though. :)

jerry
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )