tcpdump SMB patch

Anand Kumria wildfire at progsoc.uts.edu.au
Thu Dec 30 12:58:37 GMT 1999

On Tue, 28 Dec 1999, Gerald Carter wrote:

> Tridge (or anyone),

A week or two ago I remember reading in Tridge's diary that he was
preping the patches for tcpdump.org; I'd assume they are official
(btw: the diary looks bizarre, as does rustys'. There is some link
problem)

The patches at tcpdump.org were submitted by tridge.

> In other words, should be be pointing people to
> tcpdump.org for the sniffer?  or still get it from samba.org?

Once the 3.5 release is out I'd say so ... but until then not.

Anand