Roaming profile: login path= ignored on 2.0.6

Michael E Osborne mosborne at jacads.com
Thu Dec 23 16:33:41 GMT 1999

We have no problem with profiles under 2.06. (AIX 4.3.2)

Michael Osborne
Raytheon Demilitarization Co
Johnston Atoll, Pacific Ocean

itegem <J.P.M.v.Itegem at ele.tue.nl> on 12/23/99 03:01:29 AM

Please respond to J.P.M.v.Itegem at ele.tue.nl

To:   Multiple recipients of list SAMBA-TECHNICAL
      <samba-technical at samba.org>
cc:    (bcc: Michael E Osborne/JACADS/REC)
Subject:  Re: Roaming profile: login path= ignored on 2.0.6

You all say that there was a problem with 'net use h: /home'
Well I use samba with user profiles now since version 1.18 and it always
worked for me on a HPUX 10.20 system.

But now since this new patch in 2.06 profiles doesn't work any more.
as you already noticed logon_path is ignored!

Please be more careful next time you change something.

--
J. v. Itegem                      Eindhoven University of Technology
Phone: +31 40 2472376             Dept. of Electrical Engineering,