Roaming profile: login path= ignored on 2.0.6

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Thu Dec 23 16:10:27 GMT 1999

hi there mr itegem,

thank you for reporting this problem to us, we will attempt to reproduce
it and fix it asap.  please bear in mind that the samba team is not a
corporate entity, and therefore does not have any resources to fully
regression test absolutely everything.  we therefore rely on people such
as yourself to do that testing, and we therefore really appreciate your
report and your assistance.

best regards,

luke (samba team)