ksmbd

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Tue Dec 21 17:09:41 GMT 1999

> Ah, ok. I'm sorry I didn't understand that. I assumed
> it was a port of Samba. Please accept my apologies for
> claiming ownership of your code :-).

No problem.  Like I said, I don't remember if I made this clear.
Given no additional information, the assumption that it is based
on samba is reasonable as it is a lot of work to duplicate from
scratch.  BTW the samba team deserves kudos for the great job
they've done.  Until someone has to duplicate the effort one
doesn't really appreciate what you folks have actually done.

TTFN - Guy