Commercial organization suckage wrt Samba

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Dec 17 04:57:55 GMT 1999

Richard,

I think some people are just like that. I've noticed it from the time I was
an audio repair tech and people wanted a free diagnosis so they could get
the repair done for the price of a transistor. At Troubleshooters.Com I
sometimes get people who want me to debug their 300 line Perl program or
design a database for no money. I quote an hourly figure. Most of them
slink away into the night, and the rest become clients :-)

You do good work. I read Learn Samba in 24 Hours, cover to cover. You (and
the rest of the Samba crew) are exactly the type of person I'd come to if I
needed expert work and was willing to pay for it.

Steve Litt