Local charset and SWAT

Andrej Borsenkow Andrej.Borsenkow at mow.siemens.ru
Thu Aug 26 07:37:28 GMT 1999

Case 1. In HTTP header Content-Type. This would like

This may be problematical if you use something different than text/html.

Case 2. In HTML document itself, in HEAD part using META keywords. Unfotunately,
here I know too little as well to write offhead.

We can try the former and   when I have time I'll look, what I can do with case
2. May be, case 1 is enough.

regards

/andrej