2.0.4a: Problem with credentials caching?

Martin Kuhne mkuhne at microsoft.com
Fri Aug 20 08:32:19 GMT 1999

Hi,

thanks for the quick response. smb.conf contains

         security = USER
         encrypt passwords = Yes
         guest account = guest
         hosts allow = <some IP>
         printing = bsd

 [typical share]
         comment = blah
         path = /path
         read only = No
         create mask = 0765

I know how to activate debug, but as I cannot reproduce the problem here I'd
appreciate some hints for the customer on what to look for in the debug log
:)

regards,
Martin Kuhne
Secondary Response Group, Windows 2000 Networking
Microsoft European Regional Support Centre
tel +49 89 3176 0