Patch for srvconnections

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Wed Aug 18 00:14:19 GMT 1999

On Wed, 18 Aug 1999, Michael Glauche wrote:

> Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> > > sure ..
> > > btw, srvsessions = connected clients = nr of pid's ?
> >
> > not quite...  individual pids (smbd pids) can have _multiple_ users, as
> > per WinDD / NTrigue and TSE client-users.
>
> hmm .. so how can I get a list of sessions then ?

he he.  that's reserved for NetrSessionEnum, we're dealing with
NetrConnectionEnum :-) :-)

> create a list of pid's, and check if there's more than one user ?
> that looks a lot like that Ucrit_.. code in status.c .. :)

i think we need some "update" code to increment the number of
users-per-connection, in smbd/connections.c.

plus, for when the port 445 code is added to smbd, we _don't_ want
claim_connection() called in reply_special() as if you connect on port
445, reply_special won't ever receive a NetBIOS session request packet.