querying an NT domain for a list of logged-in users

Michael Glauche glauche at plum.de
Tue Aug 17 14:19:28 GMT 1999

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> > > you would be new at this as i am.  examine smbstatus.c, you would need to
> > > cut/paste the code there (or better, make some function calls out of it
> > > that can be called from both smbstatus.c _and_ rpc_server/srv_srvsvc.c) to
> > > fill in the structures that are filled with total garbage in the
> > > make_xxx_xxx_info_x() structures above.

Is the only way to get the connection Status to parse the STATUS..LCK
file ?
I mean, the make_xxx_xxx_info_x() are inside smbd, is there some other
(faster ?)
way of getting this kind of information ?

And, if I code some functions for parsing STATUS..LCK, so that the code
is shared
between smbstatus and srv_srvsvc.c, where to put it ? :)

TIA,
  Michael