querying an NT domain for a list of logged-in users

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Mon Aug 16 17:32:34 GMT 1999

yes.  see rpcclient, issue a srvsessions command.  if it does not contain
sufficient info, let me know, i will code up some of the higher-privilege
info levels for you.

samba (smbd) does not respond to this rpcclient command as someone needs
to hack smbstatus-like functionality into smbd.

i.e take smbstatus source and feed it into rpc_server/srv_srvsvc.c
make_srv_sess_info_1(), make_srv_sess_info_0(), make_srv_conn_info_0(),
make_srv_conn_info_1() and make_srv_file_info_3().

anyone want to do this?

luke