Samba and DAVE

Marco Joneleit majo at asta.uni-hamburg.de
Tue Aug 3 12:37:09 GMT 1999

Hi there,

hope anyone can help. We've got a little LAN with Samba 2.0.4b on Redhat 5.1
and several NT-PCs. Now we got a Mac and I installed DAVE 2.1 on it. So far
everything works fine. BUT the shares of my Samba Server are empty folders on
the Mac. I can see the contents of every share on every other PC, but not
the Samba-shares on the Mac. DAVE doesn't prompt any error-messages,
so from his point of view everything seems fine. But the shares are empty
and theres no way to but things into. Dave always says they are full! (?)
Is there anybody having a good solution for that problem?

bye
MaJo
--
*   Marco Joneleit         *