FW: tree connect

Imad Khazali ImadK at zeine.com.jo
Sat Apr 24 07:44:27 GMT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From:	Samba-Support [SMTP:samba at aquasoft.com.au]
Sent:	Saturday, April 24, 1999 1:13 AM
To:	Imad Khazali
Cc:	jht at samba.org
Subject:	Re: tree connect

Imad,

Please direct questions of this nature to samba-technical at samba.org I
receive hundreds of emails every day and can not answer them all myself.
Please do not take this as a brush-off, I am sorry I do not have time to
reply in the detail you may need. You should be able to find the help
you need on the samba-technical mailing list.
				Cheers,
				John T.

On Tue, 20 Apr 1999, Imad Khazali wrote:
	> Hi john
	> How the tree connect is implemented on the samba server?
		> >From where comes the Tid, is it from the OS or the
SMB server it self
*	invent it?
*	What is the network file server (is it the SMB server itself)?