smb.conf not getting built - samba-2.0.3

Carlos E. G. Carvalho cartola at techmaster.com.br
Fri Apr 23 15:25:20 GMT 1999

	I guess you will have to copy the smb.conf.default to the smb.conf
and edit it. It make some sense, because you would probably have to edit
it anyway, it would be a little difficult for a file like this to be
generic...
	I guess it may be into the /usr/local/samba/lib or in the source
disttribution directory (maybe into the examples directory).

[]s,

   Carlos E. G. Carvalho