pre-2.0.4 cvs tag (was Re: memory leak in 2.0.3?)

Tim Potter Tim.Potter at anu.edu.au
Tue Apr 20 23:12:35 GMT 1999

Andy Bakun writes:

> > Have you tried this with the pre-2.0.4 code tree from
> > CVS ?
>
> I'm having a bitch of a time trying to figure out what cvs tag
> pre-2.0.4 is under.  Is there any way to get a current list of tags
> -- I can't find any docs on doing that with cvs or rcs.

I don't think there is a pre-2.0.4 tag.  I think Jeremy (or was it
Luke?) may have been referring to the latest bunch of code under the
SAMBA_2_0 branch.

In answer to your actual question, I usually do a 'cvs log' on a file
that has been hanging around for a while like the top level README
file.  The log output should give a fairly comprehensive list of
tags.

Tim.

--
Tim Potter, System Admin/Programmer, Head Bee Guy
Advanced Computational Systems CRC, RSISE Bldg Australian National University,