site poll.

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Thu Apr 8 19:52:29 GMT 1999

You want some form of NBNS replication amongst the servers.  Microsoft's
WINS can do this, but we haven't bothered to figure it out.  There are
some limitations, I think.

There is some level of "demand" but it's not as high on the priority list.
A few folks have talked about it.

Anyone currently working on NBNS replication for Samba right now?

Chris -)-----

--
             -- I have a shoehorn, the kind with teeth. --
                                  ---