Print Queue displays

Allen Reese allen at driversoft.com
Mon Apr 5 19:42:31 GMT 1999

Actually according to most of the docs I read on their site it sounds like
you will be able to print to novell enabled IPP printers, the catch most
likely you will have to be able to get a certificate from the novell
server.  meaning that you will have to have an SSL enabled LDAP client to
get your cert, then you can print. :)

Allen Reese
Senior Software Engineer
Driversoft, Inc.