WINS/DC Utilities

James Willard james at cows.ml.org
Mon Sep 28 15:04:35 GMT 1998

I am referring to a utility something like WINSDMP and WINSCHK from the NT
resource kit. It allows you to view the WINS database, flush entries,
initiate an integrity check, etc.

Does samba have the capability to be administrated by the NT Server Manager
yet in the NTDOM part of the code?

Thanks,

James Willard
james at cows.ml.org