LFN diaply in DOS window on NT

Gerald Carter cartegw at Eng.Auburn.EDU
Mon Sep 28 13:47:33 GMT 1998

Andrew,

I went back and tried to do something like

	type buildprofile

from a DOS windows under NT against CVS coded dated Aug 31 as
well as against 1.9.18p7 and it worked.  I checked the FS type
and it reported 'Samba'.

Just noting this in response to the recent change from FS type
Samba to NTFS.  Not sure if it really matters.

j-
                            Gerald ( Jerry ) Carter

                                  - Sting "Message in a Bottle" ( 1979 )