Still problems with compiling samba with Jeremy's flags

Richard Sharpe sharpe at ns.aus.com
Sat Sep 26 00:47:01 GMT 1998

Hi,

because I did a make clean and then a make with Jeremy's flags, I have
found a number of places where there are still problems.

I have fixed all the cases where variables like count and offset are
declared but not initialized in the declaration.

However, I also found one place (passdb/password_check.c) where gcc
complained about crypt having an implicit declaration.

I don't seem able to fix this ... have tried #define _XOPEN_SOURCE but that
does not work.

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe at ns.aus.com, NIC-Handle:RJS96
NS Computer Software and Services P/L,
Ph: +61-8-8281-0063, FAX: +61-8-8250-2080,
Samba, Linux, Apache, Digital UNIX, AIX, Netscape, Stronghold, C, ...