Serious bug in the clitar code uploaded into 2.0.0

Richard Sharpe sharpe at ns.aus.com
Sat Sep 19 22:23:47 GMT 1998

Hi guys,

I have a serious bug in the code uploaded into 2.0.0. It has to do with
Win95 and other OSes that use a MAX_XMIT with odd values that are not a
multiple of TBLOCK (= 512).  Win 95 uses 2920.

I expect to fix the problem over the next few days, and verify that clitar
works with at least Samba on Linux, Win 95 and Win NT.

Please don't release until I verify that it is working.

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe at ns.aus.com, NIC-Handle:RJS96
NS Computer Software and Services P/L,
Ph: +61-8-8281-0063, FAX: +61-8-8250-2080,
Samba, Linux, Apache, Digital UNIX, AIX, Netscape, Stronghold, C, ...