An implication of domains...

David Collier-Brown davecb at Canada.Sun.COM
Tue Sep 15 17:15:32 GMT 1998

Jeremy Allison wrote:
> Things will be much better with NT5.x as we can use
> kerberos for all authentication and the password sync
> problems go away....... sometime next century :-).

	Alas, they haven't done Hesiod,
	so all the **other** stuff that lives in
	/etc/passwd has to move to LDAP/x500.

	Which is probably going to take another
	century.  Feh. I'll stick to blue pages(:-))

--dave
--
David Collier-Brown,  | Cherish your enemies.  They're harder to
185 Ellerslie Ave.,   | come by than friends and more motivated.