NT4 sp4, anyone working on it?

Jeremy Allison jallison at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Fri Sep 4 19:03:43 GMT 1998

Tim Winders wrote:

> Thanks Luke.  I was contacted by a reporter from ZD News today questioning
> me on this information!  She asked me to keep her up to date on the
> "developments".
>
> === Tim

Tim - have you tried SP4 with Samba 1.9.18p10 ?
Does that still work ok ? I was presuming it
was just our alpha domain code that was causing problems
not the stable version.

We don't have SP4 here yet so I can't test it - as
soon as we do I'll fix whatever problems I find.

Cheers,

	Jeremy.

PS. I'm also talking to ZD News to clarify the problem.