NT4 sp4, anyone working on it?

William Stuart william at hae.com
Thu Sep 3 16:33:34 GMT 1998

Tim--

In regards to your comment about Microsoft and SP4 breaking SAMBA, do you
think it true or were you just spouting?

If it is true, the DOJ might be interested in hearing it.  They are adding
the breaking of other, competing software systems to their allegations,
but their latest incident of this was DR DOS,  5 or 6 years ago.

Just a thought.

---
William Stuart  (william at hae.com)
"Don't rush me sonny.  You rush a miracle man you get rotten miracles."
                     --Miracle Max, "The Princess Bride"