OTHER: I want to write a front end (PR#9501) (fwd)

Christopher R. Hertel crh at NTS.Umn.EDU
Thu Sep 3 04:47:26 GMT 1998

Cory,

A visual representation of the browse list would be a nice thing to have,
but I'm not sure what you would do with such a list unless you had an SMB
file system implementation, eg. SMBFS.  Perhaps your product should be an
add-on to SMBFS instead of Samba.

Chris -)-----