Multiple posting

Michael Stockman pgmtekn at algonet.se
Mon Oct 19 03:27:11 GMT 1998

Hello,

I have recieved 10 copies of my message "User lists in W95 (II)" and assume that you have too. That is completely absurd because I have only sent one and I feel that I should apology to anyone before things get worse. The point is: I'm very sorry that it has split up into 10 (so far) copies and I think (hope) that it is not my fault. It is not an attempt from me to spam the mail list or force anyone to read a message he/she would not otherwise have read. My best guess would be that it is my ISP that has gone bezerk, but that is only a guess.

Best regards
  Michael Stockman
  pgmtekn-micke at algonet.se