alpha10 + alpha11

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Fri Oct 9 14:57:47 GMT 1998

wicked and wild.  microsoft will be so pleased to hear this great news,
that NT4 SP4 r1.99 workstations can log in to a samba pdc as well as nt
pdcs.

On Fri, 9 Oct 1998, Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> Wow!!!
>
> this version can now do domain logons against NT4SP4 server.

goood - thanks for letting us know.

> I cannot check access from NT5 just now - was anything  changed?

what do you mean, "check access"?  [as in, you do not have access to nt5
and cannot check it?  the nt5 workstations fails to access samba?] please
always be more specific to save another message round-trip.

thanx.