smbsh progressy

Edan Idzerda edan at mtu.edu
Tue Oct 6 18:47:03 GMT 1998

On Tue, 6 Oct 1998, Andrew Tridgell wrote:

> > But where is setenv() under Solaris 2.6?  Yesterday I added
>
> I added a setenv() to util.c

I found it in replace.c this morning.  I seem to have a problem
with files that are "cvs updated" not being rebuilt as permissions
seem to get funny.  Curious.

> > I've been thinking about an "smb-agent" type program, but I'm probably
> > not the most qualified person to write that either.
>
> we definately need something like that, so if you want to try please
> do!

You certainly know how to motivate people.  I'll give it a shot
knowing full well that someone will probably rewrite it later
anyway :)

- edan

Does anyone else love how this thread has become "smbsh progressY" ?
:)