LDAP schema

Jean Francois Micouleau Jean-Francois.Micouleau at dalalu.fr
Mon Nov 30 10:41:55 GMT 1998

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

>From what I remember (does anybody have a spare brain on sale ?)

> > adminCount
> dunnu.

Times an administrator have modified this user's account

> > controlAccessRights
> don't know

bitmask of the user's right to change is own password and so on ?

> > lmPwdHistory

last 5 lm password hashes before the current one.

> > loginCount
> don't know.

Number of succesful logins.

> > maxStorage

Disk file quota, in user_info_21 not identified.

> > ntPwdHistory

same as lmPwdHistory

> > operatorCount
> don't know.

Number of times an operator account have changed this user's account

> > otherLoginWorkstations
> probably related to logonWorkstation.

What I guessed at first, but now I guess it's the list of wks on where the
user have already logged on.

> > policyName
> > policyOptions

a link to a policy object, the stuff in the policy menu in usrmgr.exe
(allowed to change the wks time, and stuff like that)

> > preferredOU
pure NT5 don't care now.

> > securityDescriptor

SID+DACL+SACL but on what ???

> > revision

revision number, need a check against an NT5 server so see what's current.

	J.F.