LDAP status

Jean Francois Micouleau Jean-Francois.Micouleau at dalalu.fr
Wed Nov 25 16:39:50 GMT 1998

On Thu, 26 Nov 1998, Chris Tomlinson wrote:

> I think that the RFC 2307 is good starting point as long as all the
> information that is needed to support using Samba as a Domain Controller
> is present in the RFC2307 schema.

Nope. Luke Howard's RFC defines the UNIX security part of the informations
required by Samba. A Samba-PDC schema needs to be worked out, and that's
what I've done 6 months ago when I started to code this thing. Now many
things have changed (mostly the group side) and the schema needs to be
redefined.

	J.F.