LDAP status

Chris Tomlinson christine.tomlinson at INNOSOFT.COM
Mon Nov 23 20:18:16 GMT 1998

Hi,

I'm interested in getting Samba 2.x working with the Innosoft LDAP
server and I wanted to inquire as to the overall status of LDAP within
SAMBA.

I assume that it is actively being worked on since there are some
unresolved references to various *_ops initializers. I notice that at
some point a change was supposed to have been made to ldap.c itself to
change the spelling of the (one) initializer to the British but change
seems not to be in the current CVS image.

Thanks and ciao,
Christine Tomlinson