Gross hack

Tim Winders twinders at SPC.cc.tx.us
Fri Nov 20 14:21:43 GMT 1998

Well, I tried this on my system (Digital Unix 4.0D) with NT WS4sp4 and
receive the same "printer name is invalid" error...

=== Tim

|  Tim Winders, CNE, MCSE     |  Email:  Tim.Winders at SPC.cc.tx.us   |
|  Network Administrator      |  Phone:  806-894-9611 x 2369        |
|  South Plains College       |  Fax:    806-897-4711               |
|  Levelland, TX  79336       |                                     |