Configure check for smbwrapper

Alexandre Oliva oliva at dcc.unicamp.br
Fri Nov 20 04:23:53 GMT 1998

On Nov 20, 1998, Tim Potter <tpot at acsys.anu.edu.au> wrote:

> Thought I did that...  I'll try it again.

Unless you have configure with --enable-maintainer-mode, you'll have
to run autoheader yourself too.

> I found the AC_TRY_COMMAND macro in acgeneral.m4 of my
> autoconf 2.12 installation.

Then it's just undocumented...  Better not count on it :-)

> I've made the changes you suggested and it all works now.  Thanks!  Do you
> think it is worth moving the C programs into the source/tests directory?

It doesn't make much difference to me.  Since all our tests are
withint the tests directory, maybe you should install them there, for
the sake of consistency.  But don't forget $srcdir!

--
Alexandre Oliva  http://www.dcc.unicamp.br/~oliva  aoliva@{acm.org}
oliva@{dcc.unicamp.br,gnu.org,egcs.cygnus.com,samba.org.au}