Branching the tree

Jeremy Allison jallison at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Fri Nov 13 17:51:22 GMT 1998

Hi all,

	I think we're at the stage now the docs are done
where we need to bracnh the tree and create a SAMBA_2_0
branch and get this ready to ship as beta release for
wider testing.

I'm going to check in the DGUX fixes and the fix for the
YP compile problem that got introduced yesterday and test
on IRIX/Solaris/Linux/AIX (platforms I have access to)
and if everything works then make the branch at around 4-5pm
US pacific time.

If anyone has serious objections then please make them
now :-).

Cheers,

	Jeremy Allison,
	Samba Team.