WinCE now works

David Collier-Brown davecb at Canada.Sun.COM
Thu Nov 12 16:12:15 GMT 1998

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> >       Which reminds me of a question I had forgotten...
> >       is there a way to prevent a Samba server from
> >       negotiating an earlier dialect of SMB? The
>
> unless "protocol=" does the trick, but it would be trivial to add.

	protocol=NT1 is what I'm using...

> ok, that does the maximum protocol.  lp_maxprotocol().
> you wanna add a lp_minprotocol?  well volunteered dave :-)

	Alas, I have a book project which is eating
	up my time...  I'd like to have the time to grovel
	over some of the parameter loading and crosschecking
	code, to address (ie, diagnose and disambiguate)
	interacting parameters like map archive and create mode.

	Maybe for 2.1 (:-()

--dave

Willowdale, Ontario   | http://java.science.yorku.ca/~davecb
Home: (416) 223-8968  Work: (905) 477-0437 Email: davecb at canada.sun.com