FW: Integrating SAMBA & RADIUS Authentication (PR#11058)

Guy Loucks loucksg at hex.com.au
Thu Nov 12 07:44:22 GMT 1998

Hello people,

If anyone has ideas I would appreciate your comments to the following,
as I am leaving my current site shortly, could you please respond via
email to:

Loucksg at enternet.com.au

I will post a summary of the responses.

Essentially, we are using our linux server as our firewall machine. We
have three networks:
*	Public
*	Private
*	DMZ
Everything is working. We are now trying to introduce a PPP terminal
server for Remote Dial in Access. We would like to use RADIUS for our
authentication, and ideally we would like to tie in all authentication
to the existing NT domains. If anyone has worked, achieved or completed
such a task I would greatly appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks in advance.

Guy R. Loucks
Principal Consultant
Hexagon Computer Systems Pty Ltd
mailto:loucksg at hex.com.au
TEL: +61 (0)2 9968 5666
FAX: +61 (0)2 9968 5656
http://www.cognicase.ca
http://www.hexagon.ca
Sydney  Boston  Dallas  San Francisco  Toronto  Ottawa Montréal Quebec
City Atlanta New York Paris Manchester Munich Melbourne