CVS update: samba/source/rpc_client

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Tue Nov 10 17:48:16 GMT 1998

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998, colley wrote:

> >> Well this could be a really easy way of adding the
> >> "multiple data streams per file" that many Apple
> >> users miss :-).
> >
> >COOL!
> >
> I have most of the streams stuff for the Macintosh implemented and will
> be giving it to the SAMBA team soon.

that is pretty wild.  hm.  maybe, george, if the  vfs_ops (virtyal file
system ops) is being written for a post-SAMBA_2_0 release then it might be
better for it to go into the version that todd is working on.

it's a bit unfortunate or maybe it _is_ fortunate that at exactly the same
time as you're writing a perfect candidate for a vfs extension that
someone else is writing a vfs extender :-)

luke