CVS update: samba/source/rpc_client

Jeremy Allison jallison at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Tue Nov 10 01:23:36 GMT 1998

Tim,

	This looks *really* nice ! I'd still like to not
put this into 2.0 though, if that's ok.

The reason is we have a (reasonably) stable code tree
at the moment, and I'm trying to finish the docs and
get a SAMBA_2_0 CVS branch split off from the CVS head
with the current codebase reasonably "frozen".

Once that's done it'll be easy to accomodate putting
the vfs layer. I'm really looking forward to being
able to use this :-).

Cheers,

	Jeremy.