CVS update: samba/source/rpc_client

Jeremy Allison jallison at cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Mon Nov 9 23:05:29 GMT 1998

Tim Potter wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Nov 1998 lkcl at samba.anu.edu.au wrote:
>
> > waiting for 2_0_0 split before committing modified files.  these files
> > are new modules, and are not referenced in the Makefile.in
>
> Speaking of which, what exactly is going to happen and when?  (-:  I'm
> getting to the point in my vfs back end code where it would be useful to
> either commit it or have someone else have a good look at it.

Yeah, don't commit it quite yet if that's ok. We need to
get Samba2.0 out first (IMHO). Once that's done then
we should start merging it in.

We have some pretty wonderful performance figures with
Samba2.0 that we're going to "share with the world" on
Samba2.0 release, and I'm a bit nervous of anything
that might affect that area right now  :-).

But as Andrew said, I'd like to take a look at it also.

Cheers,

	Jeremy.