(fwd)

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Wed May 20 12:39:22 GMT 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 08:30:50 -0400
From: "Muniz, Ricardo" <rm12637 at imcnam.sbi.com>
To: "'Terry_Lalonde at Mitel.COM'" <Terry_Lalonde at Mitel.COM>,
    lkcl at switchboard.net, rmuniz at hellbringer.sbi.com
Subject: RE:

Terry,

As it turns out, there isn't a problem at all.  It seems that while there
are versions of NT (WinDD, NTriuge) that will allow you to connect to a
server with different usernames, the standard Microshaft... uh I mean
Microsoft workstation software that comes with NT and the Client for
Microsoft Networks that comes with Windows 95 will not.  NFS Maestro works
only because it uses it's own client software on NT/95.

If you have access to an NT server, try connecting two drives to the same
share using different usernames.  The error is the same.

"The credentials supplied conflict with an existing set of credentials"

Rick