password API needed

David Collier-Brown davecb at Canada.Sun.COM
Wed May 13 11:21:30 GMT 1998

Jean-Francois Micouleau wrote:
> I mean with trust accounts you don't care about unix password
> synchronization. Those have to be totally hidden from the user/admin side.

	This is trivially true now, but will it stay
	that way if we start making trust relationships
	with unix-based servers?

	Presumably they won't change often (:-))

--dave
Willowdale, Ontario   | davecb at hobbes.ss.org, canada.sun.com
M2N 1Y3. 416-223-8968 | http://java.science.yorku.ca/~davecb