Single-login

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Thu May 7 16:53:04 GMT 1998

daniel, can we move this one to samba-technical.  yes, of course it's
possible: i'd like to discuss how.

there are four sets of structures that should be stored in shared memory.
users, sessions, files and... forgotten (lib/rpc/include/rpc_srvsvc.h) oh
yes, shares, but shares are kept in smb.conf and are not so dynamic.

sessions and files are currently stored in shared memory; users are not.

so, if that's done, then yes, this feature can be added.

luke