I made Samba talk to my LDAP server :)

Jean-Francois Micouleau Jean-Francois.Micouleau at utc.fr
Thu May 7 10:19:05 GMT 1998

Hi Mark,

> It's been a really long time since I've been on this list, so please excuse me
> if I'm butting in... but I thought you'd like to know that all my users can now
> use POP, IMAP, login shells and >SAMBA< logins and with the same LDAP password
> database! :))

I'm working on the LDAP support for samba. The first patch is already in
the main CVS tree.

I'm really interrested by your patch. Could you send me in private your
diff ?

	Jean Francois

: Jean Francois Micouleau       : Email: jfm at utc.fr       :
: Universite de                 : Tel  : 03 44 23 47 78   :
: Technologie de                :  Service Informatique   :
: Compiegne              France :     Division IRNM       :